The course gives an introduction into the very basics of the skin, what exactly is a wound, what is meant by the terms wound healing and the difference between acute and chronic wounds.
Please click on all + signs that you see in the course. Please click on all visual cards that ask you to "flip" them. You will not be able to advance to the next section unless you do and answer any questions in that section.
There will be a some questions at the end of some sections of the training to check for comprehension.
Good luck and enjoy the course.
This course is CPD certified.
- Describe the structure and functions of the major layers of the skin and underlying structures
- Distinguish between partial and full thickness wounds
- Describe the four phases of wound healing
- State the difference between acute and chronic wound healing
- Describe the burden of wounds
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate CPD Introduction to Wounds
Your cart is empty