In this eLearning you will obtain or refresh knowledge about the following topics - wound location and dimensions, wound bed tissue types, clinical signs of infection, wound edges and surrounding skin. Included here is an overview of the principles of wound management , the T.I.M.E principle and wound dressing selection.
Please click on all + signs that you see in the course. Please click on all visual cards that ask you to "flip" them. You will not be able to advance to the next section unless you do and answer any questions in that section.
There will be a some questions at the end of some sections of the training to check for comprehension.
Good luck and enjoy the course.
This course is CPD certified.
When you have completed this module, you will be able to:
- Describe five wound measurements that should be included in a wound assessment
- Describe types of wound tissue and wound fluid
- Identify obstacles to wound healing
- Introduce how the T.I.M.E. concept can help overcome these obstacles
- Understand the differences between the main categories of wound care dressings
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate CPD Wound Assessment and TIME
Your cart is empty